Wednesday, August 10, 2005

*sigh*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
didnt know if you were privey to this or not...

http://blogshares.com/blogs.php?blog=http%3A%2F%2Ftheslayerispunning.blogspot.com%2F&PHPSESSID=a301e33102cbfba2b7e4be451e997990

I think it has something to do with shares on blogs??
 
what the heck is that? I don't understand it. >:(
 
yea....i dont get it either. Is it a weird share thing thats going on with blogs and the advertisement with it, and maybe figuring out how much those companies are getting when others visit yur site?

personally, i would try to figure out how to get a piece of that pie.

:-S
 
Have you changed your hair since your old profile pic? You look different! Not bad mind, I just wondered if you coloured your hair or something. I fell asleep last night with peroxide in, and this morning it was still sopping wet... ah well, didn't do any damage which is a good thing.
 
sorta. my old profile pic was an old picture - about 9 years ago. My hair used to be naturally very blonde. As I've gotten older it's become "dirty blonde" and so I get it highlighted.
 
Dirty blonde... yowza!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?