Tuesday, August 09, 2005

New Colors

So I made a change. I'm not sure I like it yet. We'll see. I couldn't find a full template that I liked that would also allow me to customize so I just changed the colors on my existing blog. I really wanted to the dates of my posts to be in black but I can't find the code to adjust the color of that alone. I do, very much, like the change to the picture of the claddagh ring. The picture of Buffy & Angel that I previously had on here is my very favorite pic of them but I just needed the change. And so I went to an inanimate object that still holds much importance in the buffy/angel world.

Angel: My people -- before I was changed -- they exchanged this as a sign of devotion. It's a Claddagh ring. The hands represent friendship, the crown represents loyalty... and the heart... Well, you know... Wear it with the heart pointing towards you. It means you belong to somebody. Like this. (Angel shows Buffy his hand and the claddagh ring he's wearing)

Comments:
Hmmm...not sure what to think of your new colors yet, either. Just remember that you should pick colors/templates that you enjoy!

Interesting sidenote about the ring: I was in Dublin a few years back, and talking to my gf's nephew about Buffy/Angel. He had no idea the Claddagh was Irish..he thought it was a made up thing, from the show.

Sad.
 
That's funny!

Actually I love the blue & orange colors. My bathroom is actually those same colors.

I'm just not sure the the blue is easy enough on the eyes for the text. I may change the main posts text back to black.
 
yeah the ring was nice and all that, but look what it got him; a sword in the heart. spike never gave her anything and they screwed like bunnies; spike was a pimp.
 
Platinum blonde 4tw!
 
I like the new colors! Much easier to read.
 
it was way cool when I was like 10 to own one of these rings....I didn't have one....my mom thought they were old fashioned, but all the cool girls in school had these.
 
looks nice.
 
thanks
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?