Monday, August 15, 2005

Could my weekend be any LESS boring?

Gotta give a shout out to my favorite dj - Glad you're back! Hope you had a great vacation!

My weekend was okay. Friday night I had a nice date with my husband and an awesome prime rib. Saturday we lazed around, ran errands and took our dogs to the park - one of our very favorite things to do. Sunday was, as always, dedicated to clean-up and yard work - our least favorite thing to do.

I'm so boringly normal.

My friend Beth told me that Scrubs won
Most Overlooked Show of the 2004-2005 Season from the Television Without Pity staff. Yay Scrubs! (whole list here)

Comments:
nah, at least you have DATES with your husband. Mine comes home and I'm happy, if we're in a non-tired good mood, we screw if not, we say see ya tommorrow whereby we do housework mostly or sometimes, I don't wait up till past 1am for him to be home and we don't see each other for days at a time.
 
well......i hope that situation changes..
 
wow!
i feel kinda awkward being so presumptuous... but you, my dear, have made my day! (even if that WASNT a reference to me!)

:-)
 
oh yes, because I know sooo many dj's. ;)
 
*pours a finger of my cocktail on the greass for my dead homey
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?