Friday, July 08, 2005

Yay Me!

I've been named Member of the Month at my home away from home Banned On The Run.

Which is pretty cool. I'm not sure how Skin (administrator) chooses the members. If he just pulls a name out of his hat or if he has real criteria he goes by, but I've not done much to help out on the board. On the other hand, it's done tons for me. Besides the countless hours of enjoyment I've gotten just from reading people's funny comments, I've made pen-pal friends that send me cards, cds and pictures and Banned is almost like therapy for me. We know each other, but we don't. And therefore, no subjects are taboo.

Most forums/boards are so guidelined that you can't really say whatever, whenever but on Banned you pretty much can (unless you are WAY out of line with someone). That has been freeing for me. I have been able to vent about things I haven't had anyone else to talk to for. So it's been great.

*sniff sniff* I love you Banned!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?