Friday, July 15, 2005

Calling Panic

Aargh!

The other day CNN told me that if I'm trapped on a subway in a dangerous situation to stay in the train but this morning Today show told me to get out of the train.

I don't know what to do now!

Should it matter that we don't have subways in Columbia?

On a lighter, less frantic note I got a new cell phone. Amazing the way a little toy can make ya feel so much better! I have no entered in the world of photo sending via cell phones. I just might become addicted.

Comments:
My phone is just full of pics of my doggie.

Do you guys do a lot of text messaging - everyone here is obsessed - much more than phoning - it's text text text.
 
I've never text much before but now that my husband works in another city and he's pretty busy it's quicker for him to just read a quick note than to chat, so I'll probably been using it more.

What kind of doggie do you have? I adore dogs.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?