Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Slayer Is Punning

I painted my den orange. I really love it. These pictures suck and the orange looks rather pastely in the pictures but it's really not. It's more of a vibrant tangerine orange. My den has very little natural lighting so it's nice to have that POW! when you walk in.



and I painted stripes in my bathroom


If you have not watched season 1 of Scrubs, I highly recommend that you get it. Last night I watched "My Fifteen Minutes" which I had never seen before. Zach Braff doing a bit as Randy "Macho Man" Savage had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe!

Also last night I watched A Life Less Ordinary. It could have been a great off-beat comedy but as it is, it was okay. Ewan was perfect as usual. His timing and believability is incredible. And I must admit, seeing him in a kilt was probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

Comments:
Wow, I like your house. Is it new? Wanna come paint mine? LOL

I'm still working on mine, but love the stripes and orange is the colour I just did my dining room, more a peachy orange, but orange nonetheless - it's a great colour for darker rooms isn't it?
 
Thanks Rowan! :) No, my house is far from new. It's approx. 35 years old but that's what I like. I like older homes - they seem to have so much more charm to me (not to mention established landscaping). There's so much to be done but everything costs money ya know, so we do a little at a time.

They say orange is the new black.
 
I couldn't do the orange myself but I quite like yours. Lovely house you have there.
 
The den looks great!
 
greg! you're alive!
 
Kinda weird that you think you have no discernible talents. You could totally be a designer.
 
you're so sweet to me! ;)
 
That is so cool! I wish I had the guts to paint a whole room some color besides white, but I just know I would pick something that ended up looking completely crap!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?