Wednesday, June 15, 2005

SC is located directly next to Hell

Holy Crap. It's going to be 99 degrees today with a heat index of 105. What? Is Satan taking over South Carolina? True, I've lived here all my life but you never get used to July & August heat like that. And it's not like we have a dry heat here like in Texas. It's HUMID. And when I say humid I mean, you walk outside and immediately look like you've been swimming. And the neighbors wonder why a 27 year old woman would set up an inflatable pool in her backyard. Geesh.

In totally un-related news; Crystal the Critic is at it again: I finally picked up the latest Kelly Clarkson & John Mayer cds. Really, really good.

Comments:
Hey, I'm pleased for you about the pool! It's pretty hot here in Canada too (high 90's for the last couple weeks) and if they hadn't called me today to tell me that they are delivering my above ground tommorrow, I'd be at Wal-Mart tonight buying an EasySet pool.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?