Monday, June 06, 2005

Fantasies

If you are a personal friend of mine or a family member, the following might be TMI

I don't know what's wrong with me. I shouldn't be like this. I am seriously lusting over Ewan McGregor. Not teenage schoolgirl lust. I really really want him. My fantasties have moved from nightime dreams to fantasties during the daytime. Isn't that strange? Is it weird to fantasize about someone you don't even know? My husband knows I like Ewan a lot but I don't think he realizes the extent of my dreams. Hell, I don't try to think about Ewan. I just can't help it.

Comments:
and here I thought you only lusted after me.
 
I talked to Ewan today, and he wanted me to tell you that as much as he appreciates your lust, he belongs to TONY.

I tried to push him away, but he just cant get enough of me.

Sorry, C. :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?