Monday, May 23, 2005

Thinking about Yesterday

I've been re-organizing my photo albums which is tedious but fan. On

top of already feeling nostalgic from looking at the pictures, I went

to my younger sister's high school graduation this morning. Of course I

cried. I can't believe how grown-up she is.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
Just call me a pig... or a normal man, but I think you and your sister both look great! :)

I saw a comment from you on another site I visit and just thought I'd stop in and say "howdy."
 
You were certainly a lovely teenager, wish I had looked like that when I was that age.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?