Monday, May 16, 2005

Sunday Night TV

Geez, I really should have something else to write about other than tv. Sunday nights are the good lineup. The Contender, Cold Case (which has to be taped), Desperate Housewives & Grey's Anatomy. I really love Boston Legal but it seems they bumped it for Grey's Anatomy. I hope they bring it back.

Desperate Housewives & Grey's Anatomy held no surprises but were entertaining. However, The Contender had my favorite Alfonso Gomez fighting and losing. I was so incredibly sad. I wanted to give him a hug. (Truth be known, I'm kinda crushing on the guy.) He carried himself with so much class and grace. He actually went and congratulated the guy who beat him and wished him luck!! How awesome is that?! I never would have thought for a second that I would enjoy watching boxing but I have really enjoyed The Contender! Last night I was jumping up and down, cheering for Alfonso. At least he lost to a really nice guy instead of one of the conceited jackasses. I love the underdogs.

Oh! Oh! I do have something to discuss other than tv! Hubby & I went on a sailing cruise of Lake Murray for our anniversary Saturday night. We had a really really great time! It was so calming and peaceful! The water at night looked like black velvet and made me think of the movie "What Dreams May Come". We went garage sale shopping too but didn't really find anything we were looking for. Bummer.

Comments:
Congrat's on your anniversary! A sailing cruise is definitely a nice way to celebrate it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?