Monday, May 09, 2005

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow

I'm okay. Thanks for all the well wishes - on & off of the internet.

I think hubby is going through some sort of mid-life thing that has more to do with him than me - q
uestioning what it is he wants with his life. We’ve had many serious long talks and we’ve decided we’re going to get some of those relationship books and work them together and also set aside some time for us to do constructive things together. A “date night” if you will. We've promised to put 110% into this - really, really work at it. If all else fails, we will try marriage counseling.

It comes down to the fact that I really love him and I want to work this out. He says he feels the same and I have no reason not to believe him. Our relationship has never been the one from the fairytales. It's not built on passion but instead on loyalty and compassion. Hubby just needs a lot of help opening up and I need him to be the support system that I need to tackle certain obstacles in my life.


Comments:
***hugz-n-stuff***
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?