Friday, May 20, 2005

All About Me

10 albums I really dig:
1.Greatest Hits – Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
2. Greatest Hits - Hall & Oates
3. Wide Open Spaces - Dixie Chicks
4. Moulin Rouge soundtrack
5.Original London Cast – Les Miserablés
6. Totally Hot – Olivia Newton-John
7. 1 – The Beatles
8. The James Bond Theme Songs
9. Once More With Feeling – Buffy the Vampire Slayer
10. entire 3 box set RCA “Masters” collection - Elvis Presley
5 Bands/Singers I Hate:
1. Color Me Badd
2. Michael Bolton
3. Backstreet Boyz
4. Britney Spears
5. Toby Keith
5 Bands/Singers I Love:
1. Dixie Chicks
2. Nickel Creek
3. Judy Garland
4. Olivia Newton-John
5. Tenacious D
5 Movies that I love:
1. Grease
2. Rebecca
3. To Kill A Mockingbird
4. Office Space
5. Harry Potter 1, 2, 3
5 books I would reccomend:
1. entire Harry Potter series
2. Where There’s Smoke - Sandra Brown
3. the Bible
4. A Wrinkle In Time - Madeleine L'Engle
5. any Sidney Sheldon book
5 Favorite T.V. Shows:
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Angel
3. Scrubs
4. Friends
5. Law & Order: SVU
5 Favorite Video Games Of All Time:
uh, none
5 Funniest People:
1. Joss Whedon
2. Chris Rock
3. Jack Black
4. Jim Carrey
5. Will Ferrell

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. After awhile you’re going to hate whatever it is so you might as well make it something that’s just “blah” already.
Favorite character from The Simpsons? Mr. Burns
Favorite superhero? Buffy
Favorite underpants and sock color? white
Favorite TV show when you were a kid? Dukes of Hazzard
Most embarrassing album you ever bought? Never been embarrassed about one
Worst hair disaster? My brother giving me a home-made spike
Favorite flower? tulip
Best Christmas present ever? Hmm…tough one…probably when I was 8 and I got a turntable & Madonna – Like A Virgin & Tina Turner – Private Dancer albums
Best halloween costume you ever wore? Punky Brewster
Favorite subject at school? Chorus
The Simpsons or Family Guy? the Simpsons (Family Guy is just a tad too crude for me)
Favorite sandwich filling/favorite thing to eat on toast? cheese
Worst advice you've ever been given? “Dance! No one is looking!”
If you were stranded on a desert island and you could only be with one person who would you want that person to be? Well, I’m tempted to say David Boreanaz but I am going to say Hubby.
Beer: Favorite kind from a can or from a bottle?
Corona from bottle w/ a lime
What are your favorite recipes? My Mom makes a great Catfish Dip – can’t even tell it’s got catfish in it
Favorite South Park character? Hate Southpark
Favorite joke? I can’t remember a joke to save my life
Favorite chat up line? I don’t have any of these either. It’s not needed. A woman can totally flirt with her eyes
What are you most afraid of? losing my loved ones
Favorite elderly person? my Grandma
Who would you most like to throw lemons at? Paris Hilton
You're stranded on an island with your friends....which one would you eat first? I’d die first and they would probably eat me.
Letterman or Leno? Leno
What position do you sleep in? all. mostly on my stomach though
which do you prefer steak or seafood? steak – medium please
who is your favorite friend from “friends”? Phoebe
should big gay al (from southpark) be on “queer eye for the straight guy?” how the heck should I know?
Daffy Duck or Donald Duck? daffy
what is your best stock tip? I failed Economics.
do you or have you ever slept with a stuffed animal. What are they??
I do. A teddy bear named Jen-Jen.
How many flips have you done off a diving board? 0
Favorite pet of all time? this is impossible for me to answer
Top 3 favorite players in each category: MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA? don’t have any favorites
Have you ever sucked dick for coke? If yes, then what are you doing later??
um. No. I swear.
Waffles or pancakes? pancakes w/ butter & syrup please.
Would you rather freeze to death or burn? Geez, what kind of question is that? Eck. Freeze I suppose.
Is Paige Davis the hottest tv personality ever? no
Which is better Jack in the Box or Burger King tacos? Burger King has tacos? We don’t have Jack in the Box here.
Sometimes when your walking around, do your balls get sweaty?
surprisingly, not a problem.
What singer would you like to perform with? Olivia Newton-John
What’s your movie fantasy? Being the spandex clad Sandy in the finale of Grease

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?