Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Sushi is a gift from God

...but for the record, I really hate it when they fall apart. Poor craftsmanship Ms. Publix Sushi Chef. Plus, today I had to settle for my #2 choice because they didn't have my #1 choice. Now, Ms. Publix Sushi Chef. We don't want to be called a slacker, do we? Hmmm?

How wonderfully awesome is it that Zach Braff finally has a new blog entry up? He totally rocks. (I wish he would rock my way a little). Aaaaanyway. He said something on there that struck me: "Take a deep breath and realize how completely insane it is that you're alive." I like it. I think I'll do just that.

Comments:
Sorry about the insect in my blog LMAO Didn't mean to mess with your sushi.
 
If you knew sushi like I know sushi
 
mine fell apart too. Mr/Ms Publix does need to get on the ball, dammit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?