Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Spring Is Here!

I added some new nifty accessories to my blog (Today In History & Today's Birthdays down in the lower right hand corner).

I bought some flowers last night. I think spring fever is finally beginning to get to me. A little later than usual though. I bought some marigolds to put in my window-type planters that will go on my front porch and I bought a pre-planted pot with a beautiful mix of pansies & petunias. They are nice and bright. I also bought some more bird seed which I know will make all of the neighborhood critters happy. I think they were tired of looking at the empty feeder.

I'm ready to go home now so I can get to work planting those flowers and nursing the ones I already have in the ground.

Comments:
It's wayyyyyy warmer down there than it is up here lol.
It's still too cold to put anything in the ground and be sure that it won't be killed off by a cold night. *sigh*
 
mwahaaaa! (my evil laugh)

;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?