Wednesday, April 20, 2005

don't TELL me what to do!

I wish I could just *change* my personality sometimes.
I know some people say that if you really want to change something about yourself that you can but it's just so damn hard.

I unrationally get pissed about the tones & manners in which people speak to me. I'm serious. Irate sometimes. I can't stand someone telling me what to do rather than asking me what to do. "Crystal, can you hand me that fax please?" versus "Crystal, hand me that fax." Somedays I can let it go but other days it drives me crazy.

I also can't handle someone stating all of their opinons as if that is the only opinion that matters in the universe. You know that I'm right and you're wrong kinda attitude. Most people can just ignore this but I can't seem to do that. I just am so incredibly annoyed by it and then the more I think about it the more pissed off I find myself becoming.

Whew. That felt good to say.

On a lighter note, I downloaded a new version of MSN Messenger. Boy, I've been having fun with that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?