Monday, March 21, 2005

Good News & A Good Weekend

Let's hear it for Joss Whedon directing "Wonder Woman"!
Now we'll be delighted with comic geeks debating for 2 years over who will be cast as the powerful lady and which weapons will make it into the film. Oh, don't take that the wrong way! I'm uberly excited about my favorite writer/director being at the helm of this movie.

What a pleasant weekend I had. Saturday was sloth day, which we handle like pros. I was successful at not accomplishing: laundry, cleaning the kitchen or dusting. Go me.
Sunday was then spent primarily at the Grandparents house. Spending time with them is important and usually enjoyable (unless Grandpa is all bad moody). My young cousins, Cristina & Madeline, were there and I had the joy of taking Cristina with me to the video store. She's a trip. NEVER stops talking and was asking for everything in the store while looking up at me with those huge adorable eyes and bouncing fro. She made a plea for a Coke by saying, "Crystal, I need this 'cause my back hurts." Little dear. So much to learn. So much to learn.

I bought "Harry Potter-POA" previewed for $13. Not a bad price for previewed. It worked well but I've yet to check out the special features disc. Not that I really care about them. They're usually just silly kids cdrom games. Such a good movie though. I really wish Daniel Radcliff would work on his "angry" acting though.
I rented "Seven" because Hubby hadn't seen it yet. I just couldn't let that go on any longer. He seemed to like it and was caught off-guard by the ending. But the Sloth guy didn't scare him. I couldn't believe it. He's like a rock I tell ya!
I also rented "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" but we haven't watched it yet. There's only so many hours in the day people! I'll recap later.

Comments:
Let's just pray the rumours about him making WW the Cathy Lee Crosby version with Loni Anderson are just a very cruel joke. I think Joss would be a little less cruel as that. God, I pray. And as much as I love Sarah Michelle...she wouldnt really be a good Wonder Woman.

Great Blog.... Buffy rules.... :-)mind if I link you to mine?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?