Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The Forum Blues

I'm a little bummed today. It seems my forum friends are arguing over what is proper conduct on the forum. Unfortunately I'm like the swing state. I hate to be wishy washy but I truly see valid points on each side. 1. I don't like the name calling. And when there is an argument going on in one thread I'm okay with it but I really dislike it when that argument starts spreading throughout the forum. 2. I don't like the "peacekeepers" of the forum telling others how they should or shouldn't behave. One of the attractions of this forum, for me, is that there are very few rules. We have always enjoyed being able to express ourselves completely.
So, why am I venting about it here rather than on the forum itself? I guess I just don't feel like getting involved.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?