Monday, March 14, 2005

Avatar Whore

I truly have become an avatar whore. I can't stop downloading them! Of course my main obsession is for Buffy/Angel ones. (Damn! Does that mean I'm a "shipper" too?) I hit the motherload when I stumbled across From Dusk Til Dawn - an Angel appreciation site with
beaucoups
of avatars. My current favorite is:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Aaah, such a pivotal moment in our favorite saga. Why, oh why did Joss not have Buffy come back for the end of Angel?? My theory is that Joss and Sarah just don't get along. But then I could just be putting WAY too much thought into it.

Thank goodness I have my avatar obsession now though because it is the boring television months of March & April when the studios are holding everything back from us for May sweeps. What's up with that? I don't understand the theory that by denying us our favorite shows that ratings will be great in May. In fact people get used to not watching the shows and then forget when they come back on. Seems risky. (C'mon NBC! I need my Scrubs!)

Oh well, I guess I'll go download some avatars to make myself feel better.

Comments:
Congratulations Crystal, on your first blog. I hope it works out well for you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?